GUARDIAN SOUHARDA SAHAKARI BANK NIYAMITA Rgn. No. R.S.R.S.A. 30: RGN-015:2001-02 Dtd. 23-07-2001
NOTICE OF THE TWENTY THIRD ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING UNDER K.S.S. ACT 1997
The AGM of Guardian Souharda Sahakari Bank Niyamita for the year 2019-20 will be held on 5th December 2020 at 4.00 pm at 139, 2nd floor, Guardian House, Infantry Road, Bangalore-560001 and at Nava Spoorthi Kendra, Cookson Road, Richards Town, Bangalore-560084, connecting both the venues electronically. As per the COVID 19 SOP, we can accommodate only 100 members at each venue and hence arrangements have been made for the members to join the AGM virtually Please refer inside back cover page and also our website for registration and other details. The following agenda items will be discussed in the AGM:
1. To read and record the Notice of the Annual General Body meeting for the year 2019-20.
2. To read and record the Minutes/procengs of the General Body Meeting held on 23rd June 2019, for the year 2018-19 under the K.S.S. Act 1997.
3. To read and record the Annual report of the Board of Directors for the year 2019-20.
4. To consider and approve the statutory audit report and the audited financial statements of the Bank for the year 2019-20 and approve the appropriation of net profit.
5. To consider and approve the compliance report of the Board of Directors on the Audit observations for the year 2019-20.
6. To appoint the Auditors for Audit of accounts for the year 2020-21.
7. To consider and approve the Annual Budget for the year 2020-21.
8. To read and record the note on the Admission/Termination of membership during the year 2019-20.
9. To approve the long term perspecti plan and the annual operational plan
10. To review the actual utilization of Reserve and Other Funds during the year 2019-20.
11. To consider transfer of Unclaimed Dividend for the year 2016-17 to Operational per the Bye-law #504
12. Ratification of increase/decrease in cadre strength
13. To approve the Constitution of the Board of Management
14. To approve the Amendment of Bye-Law
15. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair
16. Vote of Thanks
1. Subjects to be included in item 15 of the agenda and points for discussion on the agenda items should be sent so as to reach the office of the bank by 4.00 p.m. on or before 29.11.2020.
2. The detailed audit report of the Bank for the year 2019-20 is available at the office for verification. Members who desire to scrutinize the report may do so during the working hours of the bank.
3. Members without their Identity Card will not be allowed to attend the AGM.